School-Based Contract Services
Through school based contract services, LifeScape brings care to many children right in their own schools. Our team of professionals can provide educational evaluation, consultation, and ongoing services at the request of school personnel. Services are provided from our centers in Sioux Falls and Rapid City, covering all of South Dakota and parts of surrounding states.
LifeScape’s therapists, educators, and psychologists are specially trained to help children reach their greatest potential. Our staff helps children catch up with peers on developmental milestones such as walking, talking, or feeding themselves.
What Sets Us Apart
- Highly trained autism team available which evaluates speech, language, cognition, adapted behavior, social skills, and sensory.
- Evaluations and recommendations for adaptive equipment to increase participation in the classroom.
- Customized curriculum and learning aids
- Programming assistance for children with behavioral challenges or emotional difficulties
- Experienced, creative, and highly trained staff across multiple fields to evaluate and implement the use of assistive technology.
Our staff of pediatric-trained therapists are highly experienced and are cross-trained in school and medical-based therapies, as well as assistive technology. We have a staff of 50 physical, occupational, and speech therapists, many with subspecialties, to assure the student’s specific needs are met.
Special Education Services
Our education specialists can provide help for children with nearly any kind of learning challenges including those with autism and Asperger’s Syndrome.
A team of psychologists and educators from LifeScape can provide on-site evaluations and consultations to help determine your child’s needs and provide help for better interaction with peers, family, and in school.
Any child from birth to 21 may receive services through Contracted School Services. Children may be referred by a parent or guardian, school district, social service agency, or another service provider.
How Payment Works
Costs may be covered by schools, Part C, and private payment. To keep costs for services as low as possible, programs are subsidized by our foundation.
Interested in Learning More?
If you would like to make an appointment or need a referral, please call our intake specialist at (605) 444-9550.Contact Us