LifeScape offers training opportunities to prepare people to find competitive employment. We also offer employment services to support current employment or aid in the search for community employment.
- Training and skill development
- Understanding the workday, breaks, and use of sick/vacation days
- Feedback on job performance
- Pay for actual work completed while learning skills
- Training for catering, baking and food preparation services, custodial and maintenance services, clerical, data entry, and pre-sort mail services
“The team at LifeScape continues to meet our needs and the needs of many others in the community. They offer services that not only provide meaningful work and training for individuals with disabilities, but they help businesses meet customer expectations.” -Raven Industries
- Employment specialists help create career goals, perform assessments, work with area businesses, and provide job coaching
- We currently support over 90 people working in the community
- We have relationships with over 60 businesses
“Lifescape prepares people well for the job. The value of Employment Specialists is huge. The one-on-one training they provide for our staff on the front end is incredibly valuable.” -Nic Hoch, Assistant Director of Store Operations, South Minnesota Avenue Hy-Vee
Interested in Learning More?
Whatever your needs may be, we’re here to help you or your loved one be as independent as possible. Not sure where to start? Call us at 605-444-9859 to learn more about LifeScape’s Employment Services or simply click the button below to fill out a form with your information and we’ll be happy to reach out to you.Request More Information