Summer is a great time for kids to gain motor skills, conquer speech challenges, and address sensory and social skills needs. Schedule your child’s evaluation today for:
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Clinical Psychology
- Behavior Therapy
- And more!
LifeScape can help your family get the most out of summer!
Lifescape offers swimming lessons for kids of all abilities to help them stay safe and have fun in the water! Call 605-444-9700 to register!
No doctor referral is necessary, just call (605) 444-9700 for an appointment.
- General Development-Children 4 and under: Developmental screenings are provided by a licensed pediatric therapist, addressing the development of gross motor, fine motor, self-help, and speech/language skills.
- Autism-Children 4 and under: The one-hour screenings include testing by two pediatric professionals. If further testing is recommended, a doctor's order is needed for a full autism evaluation at LifeScape, which is led by pediatric psychiatrist Dr. David Ermer.
- Visual Challenges-Children of all ages: A licensed, specially trained occupational therapist screens for visual perception, binocular vision, and eye coordination difficulties.This screening takes about 20 minutes. Treatment is often covered by insurance.
- Orthotics & Prosthetics consultation for all ages: LifeScape’s subsidiary Rehabilitation Medical Supply provides initial consultations at no charge for all orthotic and prosthetic services.
Wheelchair & Equipment Checks
Kids grow fast! Summer is a great time to bring your child in to make sure their wheelchair or other equipment still fits right or to get repairs. No missing school! Call 605-444-9700 for more information.
Applied Behavior Analysis
LifeScape's Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) therapy program is designed for those 18 and younger who have a diagnosis of autism. If your child doesn't have a diagnosis, but you suspect an autism spectrum disorder, call 604-444-9700 for a free screening or for information on the full evaluation process.
Area physician groups have different referral processes. Call us at 605 444-9700 and we’ll answer your evaluation questions and talk you through the referral process.