For children and adults needing artificial limbs, our Certified Prosthetists provide the right fit—the first time. We don’t stop working with patients until they’ve reached their highest level of comfort and function.
- Preparatory prostheses
- Endoskeletal and exoskeletal systems
- Anatomical socket designs
- Microprocessor knee systems C-Leg, Rheo Knee, etc.
- Silicone suction suspension systems
- Flexible socket materials
- Sports prosthetic devices and water-resistant prosthetic devices
- Dynamic response feet
- Ultralight components and materials
- Functional and passive systems
- Body-powered systems
- Myoelectric systems
- Rigid dressings
- Immediate post-operative prosthetics
We provide regular orthotic and prosthetic clinics in the following communities:
- Aberdeen, SD
- Brookings, SD
- Sioux City, IA
- Orange City, IA
Call our Sioux Falls office at (605) 444-9714 for details.
We Help with Insurance
We Are Here to Help
Whatever your needs may be, we’re here to help you or your loved one be as independent as possible. Not sure where to start? Call us at 605-444-9700 in Sioux Falls or email InfoSF@RiseCS.com. For Rapid City, call 605-791-7400 or email InfoRC@RiseCS.com. To have one of our specialists contact you, simply click below and fill out the form with your information.Request More Information