Our Certified Orthotists specialize in lower and upper extremity bracing, as well as spinal and cranial issues. Our team of experienced practitioners will provide patients with the best and most appropriate solution to improve function and maintain proper position.
We fit patients with custom and prefabricated orthoses for:
- Neck and back issues, including scoliosis
- Upper limbs including flexion/extension and pronation/supination control
- Lower limb bracing targeting ankle-foot, knee-ankle-foot, hip abduction, and reciprocating gait issues
- Foot pain including plantar fasciitis, posterior tibial tendon dysfunction (PTTD), and general foot/ankle injuries
- Cranial issues including cranial remodeling orthoses and protective helmets
We provide regular orthotic and prosthetic clinics in the following communities:
- Aberdeen, SD
- Brookings, SD
- Sioux City, IA
- Orange City, IA
Call our Sioux Falls office at (605) 444-9714 for details.
We Help with Insurance
We Are Here to Help
Whatever your needs may be, we’re here to help you or your loved one be as independent as possible. Not sure where to start? Call us at 605-444-9700 in Sioux Falls or email InfoSF@RiseCS.com. For Rapid City, call 605-791-7400 or email InfoRC@RiseCS.com. To have one of our specialists contact you, simply click below and fill out the form with your information.Request More Information