Online Hiring Event
Mark your calendars for Thursday, August 3rd!
On that day, apply for any of our Direct Care positions and you will be eligible for a $1,000 Sign-On Bonus!
Sign-On Bonus based on position.
Direct Support Professional - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Does this describe you?
- Caring & People-Centered
- Team Player
If you find caring for people rewarding, and are seeking a fulfilling dynamic environment, then come work for us! As part of our team-driven culture, you will join other dedicated professionals, who are focused above all, on caring for our supported adult individuals.
Some Benefits Include:
- 3-Day Work Week
- Employer Paid Short & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Dental - Vision - Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Paid Time Off
- Matching 401k
- Great Growth Opportunities
- We will provide all the training you need!
- 12 Hour Shifts - Including 1 Weekend Day
- Typical Start Time: 7:00 AM – 9:00 AM
- Overnights Available
Behavior/Medical Support Technician - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Starts at $20/hour or more with prior experience
If you love the rewards of caring for people daily, are a hard worker, and are searching for a long-term career, we would love to have you as one of our respected team members! As a Behavior Support Technician, you will utilize your empathic and passionate nature to care for people supported and work together with an incredible team to tend to the immediate behavioral needs of our people.
Some of the daily tasks that the Behavior Support Technician will encounter include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provide personal hygiene for children by assisting with their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing, and eating.
- Offer activities that are essential for daily living by helping with laundry, making of their bed, cleaning of their personal space, going grocery shopping, or to the movies.
- Follow and implement care plan, assisting in the acquisition of resources required to achieve the individual’s goals. Implement individualized care plans and offer support to patients to maintain their dignity, privacy, and comfort.
- Communicate changes in supports/services and training objectives in the service plan, as well as any significant changes/concerns in the individual’s life, to team members.
- Report and document allegations/observations of abuse, neglect, and exploitation according to established policies and procedures.
Patient Care Technician - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
*Staring Wages $18+ Experience
If you love the rewards of caring for people daily, are a hard worker, and are searching for a long-term career, we would love to have you as one of our respected team members! As a patient care technician, you will utilize your empathic and passionate nature to care for people supported and work together with an incredible team to tend to the immediate complex medical needs of our people and assist nurses when needed. You will be challenged by the dynamic environment, where you will work as a pivotal member of the staff, to exceed company goals and foster teamwork. If you want to play an integral role in providing care and support to our people, then come work for us!
- Provide personal hygiene for children by assisting with their basic needs, such as showering, bathing, dressing, and eating
- Offer activities that are essential for daily living by helping with laundry, making of their bed, cleaning of their personal space, going grocery shopping, or to the movies
- Follow and implement care plan, assisting in the acquisition of resources required to achieve the individual’s goals. Implement individualized care plans and offer support to patients to maintain their dignity, privacy, and comfort
- Assist with individual medical needs, communicating with appropriate medical staff
- Communicate changes in supports/services and training objectives in the service plan, as well as any significant changes/concerns in the individual’s life, to team members
- Report and document allegations/observations of abuse, neglect, and exploitation according to established policies and procedures
Food Service Worker - $1,000 Sign-On Bonus
Primary hours are Monday-Friday 11AM - 7:30PM
LifeScape is seeking a friendly individual that is passionate about food and providing great services for one of our terrific facilities! If you don’t have experience in this type of work, we are willing to teach you! This position is responsible for meal services within our Children’s location in Sioux Falls. Come and join a fantastic team and enjoy helping to serve meals for those that we support!
Here are a couple of the job roles that you will be completing as a Food Service Worker:
- Assists with production of hot foods
- Prepares special diets (food allergy/dysphasia) for contract locations
- Serves on the lunch line
- Helps with afternoon kitchen cleanup
- Helps put away stock
- Prepares sack lunch requests
- Monitors dish room
Occupational Therapist - $10,000 Sign-On Bonus
LifeScape is seeking an interested candidate to join our dynamic and collaborative team as a full time, part time or unscheduled part time (PRN) Occupational Therapist (OT) for inpatient or outpatient services in Sioux Falls, South Dakota.
LifeScape offers a supportive and unique working environment, allowing you to serve as a positive influencer in the lives of the children and families we serve. We, as a company, strive to provide quality care in a fun, child-centered environment that helps advance our clients’ communication skills to their optimal capabilities. As a valued member of LifeScape’s therapy team, you will be part of a regional leader in pediatric therapy and services for children and adults with a variety of speech, language, and cognitive limitations.
Occupational Therapists within the LifeScape community have the unique opportunity for frequent partnership with other OTs, and a variety of additional therapeutic disciplines, with the option for co-treatment sessions as appropriate.
Our organizational culture, called The LifeScape Way, is based on our mission of empowering people to live their best life. You would support LifeScape’s vision to be an innovative organization, providing exceptional services and creative solutions for people with varied needs and complex care across their lifespan by demonstrating our values of integrity, compassion, respect, safety & wellbeing, fiscal responsibility, excellence, and accountability.
- Comprehensive team including physical therapists, occupational therapists, speech-language pathologists, and certified orthotist/prosthetists with the ability to access LifeScape psychologists, behavior therapists, and educators for additional support
- Flexible scheduling options in an upbeat and professional work atmosphere
- Frequent opportunities for personal and professional development through mentorship and training opportunities both on- and off-site. The company fosters leadership and growth in areas in which therapists are interested or want to specialize by providing financial assistance for continuing education.
- Ability to advance current programs as well as develop new programs
- Clinical and administrative staff work closely together as mutual goals are to improve our client’s lives
- Foundation assistance for purchasing therapy equipment and supplies
Board Certified Behavior Analyst - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
Are you an experienced Behavior Analyst ready to be challenged, conduct research, help grow young BCBA’s, be a part of a behaviorally focused team, and have a lasting impact on the lives of children and their families? We have an opportunity for YOU!
LifeScape is the largest community support provider in the State of South Dakota and is focused on their mission of empowering people to live their best lives. Our organization is offering an exciting opportunity to welcome a new BCBA to our team working with children and adolescents in a residential setting and focusing on severe behavior. Our team of behavior analysts are passionate about their work supporting the residents and training and developing a strong ABA-focused workforce by upholding our values of integrity, compassion, respect, safety & well-being, fiscal responsibility, excellence, and accountability.
This is a full time, part time, or unscheduled part time (PRN) opportunity for those who have previous high-quality experience working in an inpatient or outpatient settings with children and adolescents.
- Flexible hours
- Competitive salary
- Full range of benefits to include medical, dental, vision, life, short term disability, 401k
- Paid time off and paid holidays
- Support for obtaining/maintaining credentials
- Paid CEU opportunities
- Working as a part of a team of behavior analysts in addition to physical, occupational and speech therapists
- Future research opportunities
- A challenging caseload
- An opportunity to influence the future of ABA in South Dakota and the upper Midwest
- Career advancement and growth opportunity
Registered Nurse or Licensed Practical Nurse - $5,000 Sign-On Bonus
LifeScape knows about all the hard work and dedication it takes to become a Registered Nurse (RN) or a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN), and we would love to talk to you about your passion, and why you chose nursing as your career! Leave the hustle and bustle of the hospital or clinic and come work in a residential home supporting adults, or in a unique residential environment for children that have been diagnosed with or are affected by a disability.
Other tasks Nurses complete include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Provides Respiratory care/support
- Interprets lab values and data
- Documents medical records electronically
- Educates/teaches staff, families, patients, students, and persons supported
- Promotes health and safety
- Provides guidance to Direct Care staff
- Completes a variety of other exciting tasks
Great features to Registered Nursing opportunities at LifeScape:
- Make your own schedule and only work every third weekend and holiday (Yes, you read that right…only every THIRD Weekend)
- Competitive Pay
- Full benefits Package for employees working 30 or more hours per week
- Vacation time for scheduled employees working 20 or more house per week
- Best of all…Life the LifeScape Mission daily…Empowering people to live their Best life!