Four comprehensive plans through Sanford Health Plan to include Traditional and TRUE PPO or High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) . Eligibility begins the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
|Health Savings Account (HSA)|
Health Savings Account (HSA) is offered if enrolled in a qualified High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) medical plan. Company match to participants who contribute. Eligibility begins upon medical plan qualifications.
|Dental Insurance||Insurance plan through Delta Dental. Eligibility begins the first of the month following 30 days of employment.|
Vision insurance is provided through Vision Service Plan (VSP). This benefit is available for family members with premiums shared by LifeScape and the employee. Eligibility begins the first of the month following 30 days of employment.
Life insurance and Accidental Death & Dismemberment is paid by LifeScape for full-time employees. Qualification is on the first day of the month following 30 calendar days of employment. Additional insurance (supplemental) may be purchased for you, your spouse or children.
|This voluntary plan will pay up to 60% of employee’s earnings for up to 13 weeks maximum.|
|Long-Term Disability||After 90 days of disability, plan will pay up to 60% of employee’s earnings to a maximum of $8,000/month. Cost is covered 100% by LifeScape.|
|Paid Holidays||Employees working a set schedule of at least 20 hours per week are eligible for accrued leave following 60 days of employment. Accumulation of this leave benefits is determined by work schedule, job title or other employment factors.|
|Accrued Time Off||All employees working at least 24 hours per week, 52 weeks a year are eligible for accrued leave following 60 days of employment. Accumulation of this leave benefits is determined by work schedule, job title or other employment factors.|
|Flexible Spending||Employees may elect to set aside pre-tax dollars via payroll deduction for non-reimbursed medical and daycare expenses.|
|Retirement||All employees are automatically enrolled in a 401K plan. All contributions are tax deferred. After one year of service and working a minimum of 1000 hours, participants receive a match of up to 2.75%.|
Critical Illness, Accident, and Cancer plans providing extra financial protection for unforeseen accidents or illness.
- Discounted gym membership and free use of LifeScape's swimming pool for staff/families
- Up to $500 discount annually for services provided for employee’s children with diagnosed disabilities
- Identity theft protection
- Notary service
- Discounted cell phone service
- Continuing education (Through our LifeScape University department)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) – Up to $500 discount annually is available for purchase of selected equipment and supplies through RISE Custom Solutions
- Family Medical Leave Act – Review Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- StuLo financial wellness & student loan management program