Billing & Collections and Financial Assistance
Billing & Collections Policy
Financial Assistance Policy & Application
What is Financial Assistance?
Financial Assistance is a program for patients who are uninsured or underinsured, and paying their bill has become a concern for them. This program provides a reduction in the patient-due balance, up to the complete forgiveness of the account. This program can aid those patients whose family income is up to 175 percent of the Federal Poverty Guideline.
How do I apply for Financial Assistance?
There are several ways to obtain a copy of the LifeScape Financial Assistance Application:
- Click Financial Assistance Application
- Contact our Billing Office at (605) 444-9700 or (800) 584-9294
- Visit with a member of our front desk staff at any of our locations, and they can provide you with an application.
- 2501 W. 26th Street – Sioux Falls, SD
- 4100 S. Western Ave – Sioux Falls, SD
- 1020 W. 18th Street – Sioux Falls, SD
- 7110 Jordan Drive – Rapid City, SD
- 2524 Glenn Ave – Sioux City, IA
If you have questions or require assistance completing the application, please contact our billing department at (605) 444-9700 or (800) 584-9294