Three specialists in Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation (physiatry) treat patients of all ages for rehabilitative medical care at LifeScape Rehabilitation Center.
Julie Johnson, MD, is Medical Director of Rehabilitation Services for LifeScape Rehabilitation Center and LifeScape Specialty Hospital, which provides inpatient care for patients through age 21 with intensive rehabilitation or medically complex needs. She sees patients at LifeScape Rehabilitation Center on a limited basis.
Diagnoses may include:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Developmental Delays
- Movement Disorders
- Hemiparesis (Stroke)
- Brain Injury
- Congenital Brain Malformations
On-site treatment options include:
- Baclofen Pump Management
- Botox Injections
- Medication Management
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Clinic
- TEAM (Tone Evaluation And Management) Clinic
- Assistive Technology Clinic
- Toe-Walking Clinic
- Orthotic/Prosthetic Management
- Wheelchair (and Other Mobility Equipment) Management
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call 605.444.9727.