Orthotics, Prosthetics, & Mobility Solutions
Rehabilitation Medical Supply is a full-service medical equipment supplier affiliated with LifeScape, specializing in Orthotics, Prosthetics, & Mobility Solutions. Rehabilitation Medical Supply provides services at the LifeScape outpatient rehabilitation centers in both Sioux Falls and Rapid City. This one-stop shop serves the rehab needs of both children and adults.
Rehabilitation Medical Supply pursues excellence in family-centered orthotic, prosthetic, and durable medical equipment services for patients with special healthcare needs.
Our compassionate team has the specialized training and the drive to find innovative solutions for children and adults. They work with patients and their families to create the highest possible level of function, independence, and comfort.
Our Certified Orthotists, along with our clinical team, specialize in lower and upper extremity bracing, as well as spinal and cranial issues.
Our Certified Prosthetists have expertise in creating the right fit—the first time—for patients needing artificial limbs.
Our Assistive Technology Professionals (ATPs) are certified as specialists in seating and positioning, powered mobility, augmentative communication, computer access, environmental controls, architectural design, ergonomics, and sensory aids. In short, they find solutions to help people be independent.
Mobility Equipment technicians
Our equipment technicians customize power and manual wheelchairs, walkers, device mounts, and more for the best-possible function for each individual.
For information and referrals, contact us at 605-444-9700 in Sioux Falls, or 605-791-7400 in Rapid City.
Wheelchairs, Power Chairs, & Other Mobility Options
Mobility Solutions - Durable Medical Equipment
Rehabilitation Medical Supply is a full-service durable medical equipment supplier. We provide specialized equipment and supplies for individuals with impaired mobility and positioning needs. On-site clinical equipment specialists and equipment technicians, in collaboration with physical and occupational therapists from LifeScape, assess and recommend the equipment needed for patients to be as comfortable, functional, and independent as possible. Technicians are able to customize and/or modify almost anything to meet the unique needs of every patient.
- Manual and power wheelchairs, power scooters, and custom seating cushions
- Walkers and walking aids
- Patient lifts and ramps
- Medical therapy equipment: standers, positioning aids, bathroom aids, "Aids for Daily Living," transfer boards
- Specially trained Rehab Technicians on site to customize and repair equipment for individuals with even the most severe disabilities
Power Mobility Camp - Call to schedule individual times. Experience the latest technology and become more independent in power mobility.
Custom and prefabricated orthoses for:
- Neck and back issues including scoliosis
- Upper limb including: flexion/extension, and pronation/supination control
- Knee control including patented systems such as Ossur CTi, Breg, TOWNSEND, and Donjoy
- Lower limb bracing targeting ankle-foot, knee-ankle-foot, hip abduction, and reciprocating gait issues
- Foot pain including: plantar fasciitis, posterior tibial tendon dysfunction (PTTD), and general foot/ankle injuries
- Cranial issues including: cranial remolding orthoses and protective helmets
Immediate Post-Operative Procedures
- Rigid dressings
- Immediate post-operative prosthetics
Lower limb prosthetics:
- Preparatory prostheses
- Endoskeletal and exoskeletal systems
- Anatomical socket designs
- Micro processor knee systems C-Leg, Rheo Knee, etc.
- Silicone suction suspension systems
- Flexible socket materials
- Sports prosthetic devices, water resistant prosthetic devices
- Dynamic response feet
- Ultralight components and materials
Upper Limb prostheses:
- Functional and passive systems
- Body-powered systems
- Myoelectric systems