Advocacy Services & Family Counseling
Information and Referrals
Travel Expenses for Medical Care
Family Support 360
Family Support 360 offers a wide array of services and supports to families of individuals with a developmental disability. Supports are designed specifically for each family and are intended to help families stay together.
Contact any of these LifeScape Family Support 360 Coordinators:
Stacy Van Horssen
Services and Supports Provided
How the Program Works
First, apply to the Family Support statewide program.
The statewide program does not provide service coordination, and all dollars are general dollars. Once approved, you are put on a waiting list for the local Family Support program. There are currently 25 local programs in South Dakota – 20 children’s programs (up to age 22) and five adult programs.
Role of a Family Support Coordinator
- Assist families so that children with disabilities can remain in their own homes
- Help families apply for and maintain funding
- Assist families in identifying and prioritizing needs
- Develop an Individual Service Plan to track and assess needs and services
- Network with other community resources